It doesn’t take a genius, a professor, or a therapist to unleash your true potential. You can, in fact, do it yourself simply by unlocking your mind with the use of self hypnosis. Here’s what you need to know to gain freedom and full power for your mind.
1. What are your limits? Before you can reveal your true potential and harness its full benefits in your life, you need to identify what your limits are. Most of us are limited by old rules and traditional thought patterns that tend to downplay our abilities and hamper the brain’s full resourcefulness. These rules and thought patterns are fruits of our past experiences and feedback we receive from people around us. In forming these, both positive and negative reinforcements from outside are taken into consideration. Unfortunately, most of us give more power to the negative reinforcements that we are easily overcome by limitations and weaknesses. They eventually hold us back and take control of our thoughts and actions.
2. Learn self hypnosis. Self hypnosis is a process of inducing your own brain’s relaxed state so the brain would be more receptive of new programming. In self hypnosis, you can make use of subliminal messages that can do three things progressively:
· Find your limits
· Remove them or break them down
· Replace them with positive empowering thoughts
They do this by identifying the areas of your brain that are already affected by certain perception problems and turning your brain around to follow the constructive way. Self hypnosis has practically no limits in what it can do and the changes it can bring. It can make you think more positively about yourself, or enhance your capabilities, or develop better social skills. It is also more effective in making all these positive effects happen because they also work to free you from conflicting beliefs.
A lot of people still wonder about the effectiveness of hypnosis. One proof of this, however, is how some ADHD patients have actually been able to overcome their conditions through hypnosis therapy.
Although there are hypnotherapists that can help you attain this balanced state of mind for a fee, it helps to learn self hypnosis because you can maintain it in the long run even when you run out of time to go to your hypnotherapist regularly. Also, with ample knowledge of your own treatment plan, you are constantly aware of your own actions without needing a professional warning and reminding you at all times.
3. Get self hypnosis CDs.There are now a lot of self hypnosis CDs available that can help you access your true potential and let it out from its prison inside you. These CDs can be used as your main hypnotherapy materials. The CDs are designed either to target specific problem areas or a general improvement of your perspective about life.
There are many mass-produced CDs you can buy readymade from the market. But most experienced people recommended making your own subliminal messages using purchased recording software. These are more targeted, more specific, and therefore more effective considering that each person has very unique needs. Thus, a customized subliminal self hypnosis CD will evoke the exact response you want.